20 months after it was reported that an Abuja-based woman named Vicky had delivered a set of twins for 9ice, the Alapomeji boss has come out to deny the reports.
In an interview with Vanguard Newspaper, when questioned about his twins, he immediately denied it, clearly stating that the story ‘is not true’.
‘I wish the press would verify their stories about me before publishing them. Nobody had any baby for me. That story is not true and I want to tell you that they are making it up‘, he said.
In March 2011, it was widely reported that 9ice and his Abuja-based lover Vicky Godis had welcomed a set of twins.
It was also reported that this was the final straw that ended any possibility of 9ice and separated wife Toni Payne reconciling.
9ice also cleared the air on his relationship with Toni Payne. There had been rumours he bought her a house in Magodo, and worked on a reconciliation. The singer says the reports were false.
‘That story isn’t true. Tony Payne and I are still separated and not back together. That is the fact!’, 9ice said.
He is set to release four new videos in December after shooting them in the UK
SHARE AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Magnito – Ohema ft Ninety [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]