A Nigerian girl, 10-year old Zuriel Oduwole has made history as the youngest person ever to be interviewed on popular magazine Forbes.
Touted by some as the next Larry King, and ARISE News as the next Oprah Winfrey, Oduwole �is �reportedly committed to rebrand Africa by showing the positive things in about the continent, and making �the case for education the Girl Child in Africa and Emerging Markets.
As an invited guest to the recent African Union 50th anniversary celebrations in Ethiopia, she has in her quest of pursuing her goal interviewed leading African business, political, and sports personalities, including eight �current African Presidents, Africa’s richest person, Aliko Dangote and Tennis super stars Venus �and �Serena Williams.
Zuriel (which is Hebrew for God is my Rock) believes if she can walk a mile, then there are girls who on seeing her work and progress made, would walk a mile and half.
That, she believes is one simple way to inspire the African Girl Child, and show the world the need to educate the continents often forgotten Girl Child, of which Zuriel is one.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)