Amosun revealed that there is no better time for FG and state governments to take advantage of the opportunities provided by the capital market for sourcing infrastructure financing.
According to him, we must look for ways to diversify our economy away from crude oil and the capital market must be backed to realize these economic goals.
He added that, by so doing, the country’s economy can improve to where we all want it to be.
His words, “We now know what the capital market can do to rescue the economy at a time like this.
“Shares are tumbling but we hope it won’t last long, however, we also have to look inward and explore ways of diversifying our economy away from crude oil.
“If we have to diversify our economy, the capital market has a role to play and that is why we are here to support you.
“We will support the capital market for our country to realise these economic goals.”
“We are happy with what we have seen so far, we are on the right path.
“But there is room for improvement to get our economy to where we want it to be.
“We need to have the enabling laws in place to create an enabling environment for the market to thrive and the national assembly is ready to assist in that regard.”
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan