The message was shared in a statement by its Chairman and Bishop on the Niger, Rt. Rev. Owen Nwokolo titled “Our Position on Coronavirus.”
According to CCN, church leaders, the clergy, and all church workers should study several government documents and ensure that there is public awareness among their congregation on the deadly virus.
He added that all churches should remain sanitized and body temperature measuring devices should always be available for proper safety precautions.
It read, “The ban on public gatherings does not imply a ban on worship of the Almighty God”, saying that this is the time Christians should more than before, be in constant communication with God.
“Our Churches shall remain open to individual worshippers until such a time the government decides to shut down all activities and order everyone to stay indoors
“Absolute caution must therefore be taken by Priests in charge to ensure that all the churches are sanitized and body temperature measuring devices provided to check those individuals who would want to worship in the church.
“We have followed the current spread of the Coronavirus declared a pandemic by World Health Organization, WHO, but as Christians, we should not panic, we must continue to pray and trust in God to deliver us while taking steps to avoid being infected. “This trying period is a time to be our brothers’ keeper, we charge all the clergy and church workers to be serious with their pastoral duties. This is a time to be proactive and time to be in constant spiritual touch with every member of our congregation more than before.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay