No fewer than 400 pilgrims heading to Saudi Arabia escaped death on Saturday morning when the tyres of their aircraft burst while taxiing for takeoff.
BBC Hausa Service reports that the aircraft belonging to Kabo Air was taking the pilgrims from Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano to Saudi Arabia when its tyres burst, forcing it to abort its take off.
The 400 passengers were swiftly evacuated.
According to Sahara Reporters, The Boeing 747 jumbo jet which left Kano on Friday en route to Saudi Arabia had to divert to Sokoto after several of its tyres exploded immediately after it took off the Aminu
Kano International Airport in Kano. All the passengers aboard the airline have been evacuated from the plane and lodged in a hotel in the ancient city.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Ajaeze – Reason