Rapper 50 Cent who initially listed his home for $18 million in 2007, has finally sold his 52-room Connecticut mansion for a reduced price of $8 million – to a nursing home management company.
He bought the home for $4.1 million in 2003 and spent about $10 million in renovations to the property’s gym, racquetball courts, and disco room with stripper poles.
But now, all those extravagant additions will porbably be stripped away as TMZ reports the estate will be turned into an assisted living facility for the elderly.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Runtown – For Life [AuDio]