It appears no one is interested in buying 50 cent’s Connecticut mansion as he has lowered the asking price once again after filing for bankruptcy .
The Hartford Courant reports the new listing for 50 Cent’s 21-bedroom, 25-bathroom home in Farmington is now $8.5 million.
The rapper bought the 50,000-square-foot mansion for $4.1 million in 2003, but reports say he invested between $6 million to $10 million on renovations.He first asked for $18.5 million for the home in 2007 and has been periodically reducing its price ever since.
High-end residential real estate expert Rob Giuffria says ’50 would have a better chance being a country music singer’ than finding a buyer at $8.5 million.
The house – one of the biggest private residences in America – costs a whopping $72,000 a month to finance and maintain.He bought it in 2003 from boxer Mike Tyson.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)