Despite having continuously denied they ever dated it is being speculated that a romantic reunion between Ciara and 50 Cent is in the works after Ciara was photographed leaving his grandmother Beulah Jackson’s funeral.
50 says that definitely isn’t the case. In an interview with Vibe, the rapper explained that he’s still good friends with CiCi, who also had a relationship with his granny:
Ciara is a really good friend of mine and she came to show me support when I lost my grandmother because she had her relationship with my grandmother.
People don’t know but we have been friends for about four years so that’s why [people] are surprised to come and see her support.
It’s unfortunate that somebody would take a picture [of her at my grandmother’s funeral]. You got people out there that are supposed to just follow and not have any significance at all. At the end, they look for any opportunity to take a photograph to get their followers up. Some things are supposed to be entertainment and some things are supposed to be part of your life. When your personal life become business, it gets interesting.
Recall, Ciara recently broke things off with her philandering ex Future after she reportedly caught him cheating several times. She also went ahead to return the $500,000 engagement ring he gave her last year. The pair have a baby boy together.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]