Toni Payne recently revealed that 9ice is the only man that has ever broken her heart, but it ended up being a blessing in disguise.
According to her, the son that came out of her marriage to him is an amazing gift and she’d get her heart broken a million times just for him.
She added that there would be less heartbreak if people were just honest with themselves and each other.
Her words, “I’ve only had my heart broken only once… nothing to tell really because I got a wonderful and amazing son out of it and I’d get my heart broken a million times just for him.
My disappointment was a blessing in disguise. Well, no one ever prays to be heartbroken but I believe everything worked out for the best. We were not designed for each other and it took maturing and growth to figure that out. No one that is for you will ever put you through what I went through.
I’m a lover and an avid communicator. I don’t break hearts, they break themselves. There would be less heartbreak if people are just honest with themselves and each other. That thing you are trying to avoid by lying is what usually hurts most. Deception is a hard pill to swallow, especially if you didn’t expect it. Honesty through it all softens the blow”
What do you think?
9ice, born Alexander Abolore Adegbola Akande (born 17 January 1980) is a Nigerian musician.
Born into a polygamous home of five wives and nine children, in Ogbomosho, Oyo State in Western Nigeria. He grew up in Bariga suburbs of Lagos. 9ice had also dreamed of being a musician. 9ice began singing at the age of 14.
His parents discovered his singing talent, and decided to allow him become a musician. In 1996, 9ice recorded his first demo titled Risi de Alagbaja, but it was not until 2000 that he released his first official solo song Little Money.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]