9ice Denies Dating University Undergraduate
Barely a week after denying any relations with an Abuja-based lover who reportedly has a set of twins for him, 9ice has denied another romantic affair with a university undergraduate.
The singer says the tales of a romantic relationship with Babcock University undergraduate Funmi Omotosho is false.
And he cannot fathom where the whole story is coming from since he claims to be a very good friend to Omotosho and her boyfriend.
I attended Funmi’s birthday not quite long which also had her boyfriend in attendance.
Sincerely, I can’t fathom where the whole story is coming from but I know that the mischief makers are at it again
9ice who is a friend of couple said.
In a recent interview with Vanguard Newspapers, 9ice denied he ever had a relationship with Abuja-based Vicky Godis, who is reported to be the mother of his twins. He also denied the babies.
I wish the press would verify their stories about me before publishing them. Nobody had any baby for me. That story is not true and I want to tell you that they are making it up
he said in the interview
SHARE AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]