Multiple awards-winning artiste, Adegbola Abolore Akande, a.k.a. 9ice who has been enmeshed in a controversial relationship with his friend’s girlfriend, one Funmi Omotosho, an undergraduate of Babcock University, Ilisan-Remo, Ogun state is not finding the story funny at all. Naturally, the singer, who claims he doesn’t like to respond to unfounded news, said he was prevailed upon by his close aides to set the record straight on the allegation, instead of allowing falsehood to thrive.
According to some people in the know, Funmi Omotosho and her boyfriend are friends to 9ice and they have all found the publication misleading and embarrassing as well.
Reacting to the report however, 9ice explained;
I attended Funmi’s birthday not quite long which also had her boyfriend in attendance. Sincerely, I can’t fathom where the whole story is coming from but I know that the mischief makers are at it again.
With 9ice’s outburst, it proves that the false romance story is just a hint of marred journalism and there is no iota of truth in it. There are no strings attached between both parties, just an appearance at her party.
Culled from Global Excellence Magazine
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]