18 years old Anna Ebiere Banner representing Bayelsa state has emerged the 2013 winner of the 26th edition of the prestigious MBGN crown. She also carted away the price for the ‘Best Traditional Attire’ and gets to represent Nigeria at the Miss World 2013 contest in faraway Jakarta, Indonesia on the 28th of september.
1ST RUNNER-UP, Stephanie Okwu representing Imo gets to represent Nigeria at the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, Russia
2ND RUNNER-UP, Powede Lawrence representing Adamawa gets to represent Nigeria at the Miss Tourism 2013 competition
OTHER TOP FINALISTS
4TH PLACE: Enoma Agboniko representing Kaduna.
5TH PLACE: Melissa Devidal representing Abuja.
Congratulation to all the winners.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Ajaeze – Reason