Justin Bieber, Coldplay, and Take That are among the artists who will play alongside Ariana Grande at a Manchester tribute concert this Sunday (4 June).
The concert will take place less than two weeks after 22 died and many more were injured by a suicide bomber following Grande’s Manchester Arena show on the 22 May.
Other performers scheduled to perform at the tribute show � titled ‘One Love Manchester’ � include Miley Cyrus, Pharrell Williams, Usher, Katy Perry, and Niall Horan.
All proceeds will go towards the We Love Manchester emergency fund, set up by Manchester City Council and British Red Cross.
In an emotional statement posted on social media last week, Grande promised to return to the city, writing:
�I don’t want to go the rest of the year without being able to see and hold and uplift my fans.
�I’ll be returning to the incredibly brave city of Manchester to spend time with my fans and to have a benefit concert in honour and raise money for the victims and their families.”
Grande suspended her Dangerous Woman world tour following the attack, cancelling two appearances at London’s O2.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)