It all started when the Nollywood actress tweeted, “What is you passion? Smiling. Smiling is my passion dear.”
Reacting, Banky W wrote, “You. You are my passion.”
Adesua then added, “Hahaha honeyyyy. Your mouth is so sweeeetttt.”
Olubankole Wellington (born 27 March 1981), popularly known by his stage name Banky W and credited in film as Banky Wellington, is a Nigerian singer, rapper, actor and politician.
Banky W was born in the United States to Nigerian parents. His family moved back to Nigeria when he was five years old. He started singing at a young age in his church choir. He schooled in Lagos for his primary and secondary education and returned to further his tertiary education at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, New York on a scholarship.
A day after Valentine of 2013, he launched his new album “R&BW” with a concert tagged the “Grand Love Concert” at the Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe, Victoria Island, Lagos, which featured several other artistes including Iyanya and Waje. The first two singles from the album are “Lowkey” and “Yes/No”.
Banky W announced in February 2018 that E.M.E was dissolved as a record label; he said the label is now a talent management company focused on creative marketing, advertising, PR and brand events. Banky W named DJ Xclusive, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Tolu ‘Toolz’ Oniru, and his wife Adesua Etomi as the first set of clients of the rebranded company.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
- Wande Coal – Baby Face [AuDio]
- SpyDaMan – Real Man Love ft M.I Abaga [AuDio]
- Ric Hassani – Only You [AuDio]
- Shadow – Granny’s Baby EP
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- Dj kaywise – Wedding Mix [MixTape]
- DJ Neptune – December In Lagos [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – Marlians Pawon Mix
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Essietrice – Here To Praise
- M.I + Loose Kaynon + Kahli Abdu + Kid Konnect – The 4 Horsemen [AuDio]