She recently revealed this during an interview with Entertainment Tonight at the 2023 Met Gala in New York City, and fans have been reacting.
According to Riri, her current pregnancy actually feels different from the first because there has been no cravings or nausea with her present experience.
She added that being pregnant almost immediately after birthing her first child is something she is not guilty about.
Her words, “It’s so different from the first one. No cravings, tons of nausea. Everything is different, but I’m enjoying it. I feel good. I feel energetic.”
“I’m in love. I’m obsessed. And I don’t even feel guilty about it.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- The Compozers – Over You ft Nonso Amadi [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Davisy – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Sabi – Style ft Oritsefemi [AuDio]