D.C. area activist Rocky Twyman had one message for the thousands of people he encountered July 29 in front of the verizon center including Mrs Obama and other concert goers that Beyonce and Jay Z were possessed by demons.
Founder of the Pray at the Pump movement, a group that held prayer vigils at local gas stations praying that prices would drop.
He is a regular fixture in front of the White House and on Capitol Hill, where he has held dozens of vigils to protest everything from the fight between President Obama and Congress to Black unemployment.
Twyman said he decided to hold the protests at the White House and Verizon Center because of the urgency of his message.
We believe that this couple is virtually destroying our youth. If you go on the Internet, you’ll see stories about how they’re both part of the Illuminati and you can see Jay-Z’s use of the Satanic triangle symbol when he performs.
Jay-Z even declared himself to be God by referring to himself as Jehovah, and we don’t think that this is the image that our young people need to be glorifying.
Tyman hopes his movement will catch on with protests in every city on the rest of Beyonce’s tour.
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Rema – Soundgasm
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Tekno – Skeletun [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]