Hiphop’s power couple will finally address all your misgivings about their marriage the only way they know how to; through music.
The state of Beyonce and Jay Z’s relationship has been under wild speculations since the April release of Beyonce’s critically acclaimed, visual album- Lemonade, which featured themes on infidelity and forgiveness especially with the infamous line- � you better call Becky with the good hair” which sent fans into a fever-pitch frenzy with Rachel Roy and Rita Ora at the receiving end.
Sources close to the couple confirmed the news of their joint album to page Six which has already been completed and will drop exclusively on Tidal, Jay Z’s streaming service very soon.
Page Six Reports,
�Jay and Beyoncé were never going to do an interview to address all the questions that came up after ‘Lemonade.’ It’s more their style to respond through music.”
This will be Blue Ivy’s parents first joint album despite many collaborative efforts in the past including their �on the run” tour. The couple who are yet to publicly address the cheating rumours or reveal the identity of � Becky,” will set the records straight in the new album.
Reps for the couple are yet to comment on this development.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]