Beyoncé might have a new half-sister! Because according to court documents filed against her 63-year-old father, Mathew Knowles on May 30 by a 30-year-old Houston-area woman, Matthew is also the dad of a female child born in 2010 in Harris County, Texas.
In the petition, the woman, Taqoya Branscomb is so sure Mathew’s the daddy that she’s requesting Knowles takes a DNA test, child support and money for her attorney’s fees.
This is the second time Mr. Knowles has been hit with a paternity suit. In 2010, Knowles acknowledged that he was father of actress Alexsandra Wright’s son. News of the affair with Wright
led to his divorce from former wife Tina after nearly 30 years of marriage. In February 2013, Knowles was ordered to pay Wright $12,000 a month, but that figure was reduced to $2,485 a month by a judge after Knowles claimed his income had dwindled in recent years.
Check out the photos of his alleged new babymama, Taqoya Branscomb:
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Cheque & Fireboy DML – History
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]