In a statement signed by its Chairman Niyi Akinsiju in Abuja on Wednesday, BMO begged Kukah to desist from instigating ethnic and religious division in Nigeria.
According to him, Bishop Kukah must be reminded that his verbal attacks on President Muhammadu Buhari are a potential risk to divide the country along religious lines.
He added that since his appointment, Buhari has concentrated on rebuilding our nation in the vital areas of economy, security and fight against corruption.
His words, “It is important to note that the adherents of both religions have lived together for a very long time and co-habited peacefully as one people.
“And the least that is expected of Bishop Kukah and other influential Nigerians is to preach peace and promote peaceful co-existence among all Nigerians.
“We need to remind Bishop Kukah that his verbal attacks on President Muhammadu Buhari has the capacity to polarise the country along religious lines.
“To the best of our knowledge, the president has concentrated on rebuilding the country in the core areas of economy, security and fight against corruption.
“Rather than highlighting our differences, we appeal to Bishop Kukah to use his vantage priestly position to promote understanding and peaceful co-existence among Nigerians.”
“It is important we rally together as a people to support Buhari and his administration under these difficult circumstances.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]