He recently had his say during an interview on Channels TV “Politics Today,” and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, if the pressure gets too much on the herdsmen, they can easily be influenced by Boko Haram, therefore Nigerian leaders have to be very careful.
He added that there is the need for a cleric to intervene in the battle because the Fulani and those fighting them are two sides that see each other as enemies, whereas they are all victims.
His words, “We have to be very careful.”
“If the pressure is too much, I am afraid they can be influenced by Boko Haram. We have seen the signs that Boko Haram is going to infiltrate them.”
“They (government) know. They see them (bandits) by aerial view.”
“But the military has learned its lesson. The first approach they had— when they go in and start killing— they realised is the wrong way and that they were producing a monster. They are now careful.”
“The only element I am adding now is ‘look, don’t just wait and watch, go in and negotiate’.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]