Tukur Buratai recently revealed that troops have been dealing decisively with the criminals.
According to him, he recently left the North West where Exercise Sahel Sanity is ongoing and many farmers have so far returned to their farms.
He added that soldiers are focused on offering security to farmers while dealing decisively with troublesome bandits.
His words, “I just left the North West where Exercise Sahel Sanity is ongoing and many farmers have so far returned to their farms.
“Our troops are providing security to farmers and the bandits are being dealt with decisively.
“From all indications we are expecting a bumper havest this year.”
What do you think?
Tukur Yusuf Buratai is a Nigerian Army Lieutenant General and the current Chief of Army Staff of Nigeria, a position he was appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari in July 2015. He was commissioned in 1983 and has had multiple command, administrative, and instructional appointments.
General Buratai is from Buratai town, Biu Local Government Area of Borno State. His father, Yusuf Buratai, was a non commissioned officer in the Royal West African Frontier Force and World War II veteran who fought in Burma. General Buratai had his primary education at Buratai town and thereafter gained admission to Government Teachers College Potiskum, Yobe State, where he graduated with distinction.
Buratai was rumoured to have been replaced by President Buhari following the promotion of Maj.-Gen. L.O Adeosun to Lieutenant General, making him of the same rank with Buratai. But the report was immediately debunked by the Army.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Maleek Berry – Peru (Cover)
- Larry Gaaga – Egedege ft Pete Edochie, Theresa Onuorah, Flavour & Phyno [ViDeo]
- Qdot – Gbeja ft Wasiu Alabi Pasuma
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Erigga – Wickedness
- Ladipoe – Running ft Fireboy DML
- Reekado Banks – Ozumba Mbadiwe
- Oritse Femi – October 20th
- Larry Gaaga, Theresa Onuorah, Flavour & Phyno – Egedege