According to news, the Supreme Court of Nigeria has declared Senator Hope Uzodinma as governor of Imo State.
A seven-man panel of the apex court led by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Tanko Muhammad, unanimously held that Emeka Ihedioha was not duly elected Governor and so declared Hope Uzodinma as the winner of the March 9, 2019 governorship election and the validly elected governor of the state.
Justice Kudirat Kekere-Ekun, who read the lead judgment, ordered that the certificate of return issued to Ihedioha be immediately withdrawn.She directed that a fresh certificate of return should be issued to Uzodinma.
She also directed that Uzodimma must be immediately sworn in as the Governor of Imo State.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- D’Banj, Femi Kuti, Fally Ipupa, Omawumi, Diamond & more – Cocoa Na Chocolate [AuDio]
- Olamide & Pro Whizzie – Bariga Vs Agege [AuDio]
- Seantero – PinPin PonPon ft Oritse Femi [AuDio]
- 2Face Idibia � GO ft Machel Montano [AuDio]
- Yung6ix, Percy & S.D – Just Know (KKTBM Anthem)