Chocolate City allegedly have an injunction against Brymo, which he denied at first, the injunction prevents him from performing, recording or distributing his material; most recently his 3rd studio album which was just released.
Pretty much Brymo legally can’t make any money from music. Chocolate City have not officially confirmed this, and Brymo has come out to say it’s not true.
However Brymo has taken to twitter to take shots at the label earlier this week, and today his latest rant calls out Audu Maikori, the Chocolate City Boss and says Audu is threatening people trying to work with him.
See his tweet and court injunctive below;
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive