Dr. AbdulRahaman Adegoke Adedoyin revealed in a recently released statement.
According to him, before orthodox medicine took over, our forefathers used traditional herbs to treat different ailments and diseases successfully, so the presidents should act accordingly.
He added that he plans to personally set up a research institute inside Oduduwa University as soon as possible and he has already earmarked $50,000 for this purpose.
His words, ”Before the advent of orthodox medicine, our forefathers used traditional herbs to treat different ailments and diseases successfully. This particular one looks like “lukuluku” and was curtailed then.
“I have heard a number of our people claimed they used things like “ori” shea butter, garlic, lemons, palm oil etc to cure the coronavirus.”
“The federal government should particularly encourage our researchers and scientists to find a potent cure for COVID-19 virus. We have all that it takes in abundant, both human and natural resources. Nigeria should find a homegrown solution to the problem, this would lasting and reliable rather than relying on drugs from foreign countries.”
“I am setting up a research institute inside Oduduwa University immediately and has earmarked $50,000 for this purpose alone.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Beamer (Bad Boyz) [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Masterkraft & Phyno – Egbon
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]