American rapper, Stefflon Don has shared how she met Burna Boy in Ghana.
She revealed this during an interview with Los Angeles radio station, Power 105.1.
Stef said that she missed her flight to Accra and decided to head to a show where Burna was set to perform.
Her words, “I met him in Ghana. I was in Africa for a show then I missed my flight, he had a show where he performed and I went to the show and the rest is history baby. He told me I was going to be his wife and you know how boys always talk shit, but I didn’t remember he said that but he told me and I was like wow.”
“I’m not one of them crazy bitches I know he’s gonna see this interview later and say ‘What da f**k’ like I’m the wife. Next time I’m gonna have a ring… I mean he told me so, I’m not just making it up.”
Burna himself has been quoted saying, “On a more serious note, that’s my wifey. If you wanted a wifey, she’s like the most perfect person with that perfect description. Unfortunately, she’s mine now…”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]