Just less than 2 years after her lover, Tagbo’s death, Nollywood actress and divorced mum of three, Caroline Danjuma, is about to marry her new lover.
Carolina Danjuma, formerly married to billionaire Musa Danjuma is about to give marriage another shot.
Her husband to be is Lekan Gbadamosi, who is an entrepreneur that shuttles London and Nigeria.
We wish them the best for their future together.
Caroline Danjuma (born 1980) known previously as Caroline Ekanem, is a Nigerian actress. She made her screen debut in 2004, starring in Chico Ejiro’s popular films. After a hiatus from the film industry, she had a comeback in 2016 to produce and star in the romantic thriller, Stalker.
Ekanem was born in 1980 to a Scottish father and a Nigerian mother. She is the first of 3 children. She studied Environmental Protection Management, Geography and Regional Planning at University of Calabar.
Chico Ejiro through Rita Dominic introduced Danjuma to the Nigerian film industry in the 2004 film, Deadly Care. She starred in other successful movies including Deadly Kiss (2004), Missing Angel (2004), The Captor (2006), Foreign Affairs, Real Love, The Twist, A Second Time and The Beast and The Angel. Her latest film is Stalker, starring Jim Iyke and Nse Ikpe Etim. In August 2017, she was honoured for her advocacy programs centered around building capacities of Nigerian youths by a Pan-African organization.
Caroline dated 2Face Idibia during her early period in the film industry. She was less frequent in Nollywood after her marriage to Musa Danjuma, the younger brother of Theophilus Danjuma in 2007. The union produced 2 sons and a daughter but they were separated in 2016.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Ginger Breadman – School Of The Hard Knock [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Johnny Drille & LadiPoe – Hold On [AuDio]