NSNS label boss, Sodiq Abubakar Yusuf popularly known by his stage name CDQ, is a Nigerian indigenous hip-hop rapper and songwriter who is notably known for his hit single “Nowo E Soke” featuring Wizkid and Masterkraft’s Indomie where he was featured alongside Olamide.
Shortly after his last single, which is a freestyle titled 4A.M, the rapper shuffles out this new one titled Gbayi. The Cliff-Edge produced tune features Flyboy, Kiss Daniel. Certainly this a banging tune which is actually worth the hype and wait.
A track like Gbayi should definitely get a befitting musical video in the following weeks to come.
Download & Catch the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda