Sodiq Abubakar Yusuf a.k.a CDQ, A Lagosian, the first child from a family of 3 and a graduate of Economics from Lagos state university.
Started his music career way back as 2001 where he was under the late yoruba hi hop icon Dagrin, CDQ got into music professionally in 2006 and caught d attention of listeners in 2009 when he staged his listening party in school, where d likes of MI, Jessy Jags, Dj Jimmy Jatt was present.
Ever since CDQ has been in the game (the voice of the street) and he has grown into one of the most sort after acts coming up today.
His genre is hip hop (rap) his delivery is mainly with d native yoruba language which has further increased his popularity amongst listeners.
His first official single was out earlier in the year “SAULA” produced by Masterkraft which gained massive airplay and acceptance on radio.
He is now signed to the new *General Records* label as the first act and from his much anticipated album that is currently a work in progress CDQ/General Records is dropping a single titled *WOBI* look here (somtin for the ladies) also produced by the beat highness himself Masterkraft.
CDQ is currently working with top A-list producers on his album project and would be featuring a couple of big acts also.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]