In an interview with the Beat FM’s Toolz on the Mid-Day Show, the host of BBNaija Ebuka Obi-Uchendu called out BBNaija: Double Wahala finalist Cee-C saying “she insulted me”.
During the show, a number of stories went around that the host Ebuka knew Cee-C and that they might have dated before the show.
The host has debunked all rumours stating clearly that he didn’t know her before the house.
Here is what he said on the interview:
“Cee-C insulted me…she was known for not being nice to visitors in the house…with me was no exception…she told me to sit my behind down”.
There were also stories about Cee-C being his sister-in-law which his wife has debunked saying she doesn’t know her.
The Agbada icon also said that she fueled the conversations about them as she spoke a lot about him in the house.
“…Something goes on today and she says something the next day”.
The host went further to say that he simply did his job despite her insult.
Ebuka talks about the night he joined the housemates for their Saturday party and why he felt Cee-C avoided him. Says Cee-C had the reputation of not being the most cordial person with visitors but that didn’t stop him from doing his job. #bbnaija #bbnaija2018 #ijeomadaisy Follow @eandeskincare for your skincare products,waist belt,slimming tea,facial treatment,Body wash e.t.c
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Magnito – Ohema ft Ninety [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]