Chinko Ekun was born to Oladipo parents from Ikare Akoko, Ondo State and started rapping as a teenager.
The rapper soon became known for mixing Yoruba flavour with hip hop.
Oladipo Olamide Emmanuel, who was born in Lagos and raised in Ikotun spent three years in the underground before launching his career properly in 2011 and quickly caught the attention of Olamide Baddo who signed him to YBNL NATION.
Ikotun-based rapper CHINKO EKUN feature on 3 tracks of Olamide ‘Street OT’ album and also appeared on Olamide Live In Concert (OLIC) 2014. Emerging artist Chinko Ekun has been impressing us and building a buzz after his freestyle performance at OLIC 2014 but now the YBNL Nation rapper gives us a deeper taste of his artistry with his debut ‘Alejo Oran’ and ‘Emi Na Re’.
The Rap superstar, whose rap ability is one of the top in his generation of Rappers, makes it clear that you better get ready for him because he is married to the game.
Taking his turn at tackling the beats by ever consistent hit maker Pheelz.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Shadow – Trauma
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema