On Tuesday, YMCMB signee DJ Khaled dropped “I’m Still”, a new track from his October 22 album, which features Wale, Wiz Khalifa, Ace Hood and Chris Brown. On the album version of the song, Breezy sings the hook and toasts to his haters, vowing that he’s “still gonna end up on top”.
The unreleased version, however, which made its way onto the Internet, has a rap verse from Brown and a drastically different tone. He makes subliminal mentions of the two loves of his life: Karrueche Tran and Rihanna.
“You n’as mad ’cause you f’in’ with dem regular hoes, and ain’t nothin’ better than my Asian/ Hol’ up wait, n’a f’in’ with my patience, ’cause I’m that n’a give a f’ about a racist”, he begins his rap verse.
Brown goes raps aggressively, blowing off steam, spitting lyrics about pulling triggers, his diamond collection and his cold heart before he delivers the line that seems to be directed at Rih Rih.
“Now every n’a in the industry done f’ed my bitch/And all my n’as said, ‘I told ya'”, he rhymes without saying her name.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda