Read the report from TMZ below..
Chris Brown has more legal woes … the guy he hired to rehabilitate his image after the
Rihanna beating is now suing Chris for allegedly doing the same to him. Mike G claims he was hired in 2012 not only to change Brown’s image but to get him out of debt and off drugs. Mike G says he did well by Chris, who had a resurgence in popularity.
Things allegedly turned bad last month, but Mike G claims without provocation, Brown took him in a room, brutally attacked him with repeated punches to the face and neck, which landed him in the ER.
The lawsuit claims Brown, rather than being remorseful, began mocking Mike G on social media and bragging to friends about the beating. Mike G says Brown had the audacity to tell people working on his tour, if they got out of line he’d beat them just like he beat Mike G.
Mike G says Brown’s rage was drug-fueled and the suit mention concern for retaliation from Brown’s “gang member friends.”
Mike G’s attorney, Patty Glaser, tells TMZ, “We did everything we could to resolve this in a non-public way to avoid damage to Chris Brown. Regrettably, as outlined in our complaint, Chris Brown has proven to be his own worst enemy
11:00 AM PT : Chris just responded to the lawsuit in an Instagram video, claiming he fired Mike G for stealing money from him. Mike G’s lawyer says that’s not true and they will be adding a defamation claim to the lawsuit.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Trey Songz – Sleepless Nights ft Davido
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Sean Paul, Ir Sais & Davido – Dream Girl
- Magnito – Ungrateful ft Umu Obiligbo & Ninety [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Preme, Popcaan & Davido – Comfortable