Reports recently revealed this to the world, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to the recent statement after a substantial investigation by Ofcom, the communications regulatory body in the United Kingdom, it was concluded that the programme breached broadcasting rules by sharing potentially harmful claims about COVID19.
The UK added that Pastor Chris’ failure to put these unsubstantiated statements into context risked serious harm to its audience, and that cannot be tolerated.
The statement read, “Loveworld’s failure to put these unsubstantiated statements into context risked serious harm to its audience.”
“They had the potential to undermine confidence in public health measures put in place to tackle COVID19 at a time when cases, hospital admissions and deaths were rising in the UK, and when people were looking for reliable information given advances in the vaccination programme.”
What do you think?
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- King Six – These Days
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- L.A.X – Faster