NBA star and Oklahoma City Thunder Point Guard, Chris Paul is the present cover star for ESPN Magazine’s 2019 Body Issue.
In the magazine, the popular basketballer who went completely nude during the photoshoot spoke about everything about his life.
He touched on his Vegan lifestyle and when he wanted to switch bodies with some of his mates, just for the height.
His words, “I don’t necessarily need the body — I just want the height, you know what I mean? Let me get Boban [Marjanovic’s] height. He’s over 7? Let me get that height. It’s over for everybody. We ain’t even going to play the games.”
On his body, “My abs. When I eat, that’s where the weight comes immediately. If I eat french fries, one or two, they go right there.”
On his vegan lifestyle, “My rookie year there was a McDonald’s right by where we practiced, and I’d stop and get a McGriddle combo every day. Every day. And I’d usually get an extra hash brown and try to get a bigger orange juice. And I would get home, and my brother and I would get Chick-fil-A. As long as it wasn’t Sunday, we would get Chick-fil-A on the way home. And then we would usually order pizza at night. We didn’t know any different. We were young, first time living away from home. But everything’s a lot different now. Some of the biggest choices I make daily are what I put into my body.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]