P. Diddy has been released from prison after he was taken into police custody on June 22. The hip-hop mogul was arrested for allegedly attacking a football coach at UCLA, where his son Justin Combs plays football for the college’s team.
According to a report from The Associated Press, Sean Combs was freed several hours after his arrest on Monday afternoon. The jail records show that his bail was $160,000 but sheriff’s officials claimed the rapper went home after posting $50,000.
Diddy reportedly couldn’t contain his anger and attacked the coach with a kettlebell when the coach gave his son a hard time during a workout session. No one was seriously injured. �This is an unfortunate incident for all parties involved,” head coach Jim Mora said. �While UCPD continues to review this matter, we will let the legal process run its course and refrain from further comment at this time.”
He was initially held by university police on an assault with a deadly weapon charge. He was later transferred to a Los Angeles County jail and slapped with three counts of assault with a deadly weapon, and one count each of battery and making terrorist threats
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]