A Federal High Court sitting in Lagos on Monday, October 23, ruled against the Nigeria Police Force on a suit concerning fundamental rights enforcement filed by, Mr. Okwuchukwu Obiechina who is said to be the brother-in-law of Evans.
In a judgment, Justice Mohammed Idris declared Obiechina’s arrest and detention as unconstitutional, holding that the remand order which the police claimed to have obtained from a magistrates’ court was invalid, The Punch reports.
The court ordered the police to immediately release Obiechina unconditionally or charge him to court if they have any case against him,
The court also awarded N2million damages in his favour against the police and ordered the police to tender a public apology to Obiechina to be published in two national dailies.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ajaeze – Reason
- StarBoy – Check ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- BOJ – Emotions
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]