Her boy recently clocked 8, and the actress has jumped on social media to celebrate him.
According to her, while in labour, she and her husband were told that their son will be born through a Caesarean section as her son was hanging on his umbilical cord and he was ready to come out with his legs.
Mary added that her husband was fine with the CS, but she was super scared, however, it turned out to be the safest way of delivery for her baby.
Her words, “At this time, exactly 8yrs ago, I was in labor. Lying down on a hospital bed, waiting impatiently for this special son of mine.
He was hanging on to the unbilical cord, prepared to come out with his legs. I guess his Igbo head was too big.”
“We were told it had to be a CS. @jasonnjoku was fine. I was scared.
My mum entered prayer mode, Quoting the ‘Hebrew’ woman line from the Bible. The good doctor re-assured us that it’s the safest way to birth. And it is.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- King Six – These Days
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking