Nollywood actress, Ronke Odusanya who recently welcomed her child has jumped on Instagram to appreciate her fans for their support.
She also used the opportunity to confirm who the father of the baby is.
She revealed that her baby girl’s father is Dan Jago.
Ronke also disclosed that naming ceremony planning has commenced.
Her words, “Thank you to my family, friends and fans for all the Congratulatolatory messages. I’m sincerely reading all gradually. @jago000007 thanks for loving me like no other…
We have a naming to plan. What name are we giving her?”
Ronke Odusanya, popularly known as Flakky Ididowo is a Nigerian-born Yoruba film actress, film producer and stage performer.
Ronke Odusanya was born on May 3 in Ogun State. Ronke was educated at the St. Benedict Nursery & Primary School and Federal Government Girls College, Akure. She attended the Olabisi Onabanjo University, earning a degree in Mass communication.
She began her professional acting career at 16 years old after graduation. She was named “Flakky Idi Dowo” after her role in Fathia Balogun’s movie as “Folake” in 2006. Ronke featured in Oga Bello’s “Kerikeri”. She made her Nollywood debut feature in 2001 Yoruba film, “Baba Ologba”. She has featured in several Nigerian films, including ”Jenifa which she played the role of Becky, Twisted, and A Girl’s Note among others. She was nominated for Best Actress in Leading Role (Yoruba) at the 2017 Best of Nollywood Awards for her role in the film Ailatunse.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Trey Songz – Sleepless Nights ft Davido
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Sean Paul, Ir Sais & Davido – Dream Girl
- Magnito – Ungrateful ft Umu Obiligbo & Ninety [AuDio]
- Preme, Popcaan & Davido – Comfortable
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]