Mad Melon and Mountain Black have finally reacted to alleged theft of intellectual property.
According to the Danfo drivers, Tekno Miles sampled their material without their consent or even reaching out to them and they are quite angry.
In an interview with Wazobia TV in Lagos, they said they have come to Lagos to hunt for Tekno and collect the money/royalties he owes them for sampling their song without permission.
Reacting to this, the group singers said;
“Tekno owes us… Tekno has gotten us upset and if we handle him, he would not like us.
“You just started singing somebody’s song. He is lucky because we were not in Lagos but now we are in Lagos and it is because of Tekno.”
The original transcription:
“Tekno dey owe us money o… Tekno dey make us vex and if I catch am e no go like me… you just come dey carry pessin song dey go dey sing… God save am because we no dey Lagos, now set we don enter Lagos, na because of Tekno we don come here… if I catch am…”
Tekno and his management are yet to react to this as at press time.
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- Dremo – What’s Popping (Dremix)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- Ruger, D’Prince & Rema – One Shirt