Adewale Adeleke, better known as HKN Chairman is proud of his brother, Davido, who recently signed a major record deal with Sony Music at their headquarters in New York and this got the singer’s brother in wild jubilation as he stated that they have been succeeding without making use of their father’s investment.
He explained that they both started the journey in 2011 and made a major break in 2016 which shows they are working real hard without depending on their father’s wealth.
According to him,
Forget that me and Davido’s father is a billionaire! We hustle like we still ain’t made it reason why we on top! We started this ish in 2011 it’s 2016 and we got a major record deal!
With the new deal, Sony Records will help Davido create, distribute and market his music at a world class level.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- StarBoy – Check ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]