He recently revealed that it is emotionally draining to deal with the different mothers of his kids, and he does not want other men to repeat his mistake.
According to him, even if he appreciates the women that birthed his children, if not for his kids, he would have taken his life.
He added that the stress and trauma that comes with managing different women is super exhausting.
What do you think?
Ubi Franklin, born Ubi Ekapong Ofem, is a Nigerian music artist manager, Entrepreneur, TV show host and the founder of record label Made Men Music Group (Triple MG).
Ubi Franklin was born in Cross River State, Nigeria on 2nd February 1986. He is the 11th of 15 children. He had his primary and secondary education in Calabar, after which he studied law at the University Madonna Nigeria.
On November 1, 2015, Ubi Franklin married Lilian Esoro. Their son, was born on 17 July 2016. Presently, he has four children, three daughters and a son. Franklin admitted that from July 2016 to March 2017, he struggled to overcome bouts of depression which almost led him to commit suicide.
Franklin is also a public speaker. He was a speaker at the Youth Enterprise Conference organized by Nairabet’s founder,Otunba Akin Alabi. He also shared stage with chairman of First Bank, Ibukun Awosika, and Veteran Nollywood Actor Richard Mofe Damijo at the Hub Business Conference organized by Commonwealth of Zion Assembly.
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix