This is a street party jam and another JayPizzle production that will buzz on the street, club, chill zones and speakers.
Kpata Kpata is a Yoruba word (that literally mean Completely), the rapper used this slang to form different meaning.
Uses it to flow with different punchlines, first is to collect and spend money completely.
Secondly, to go crazy on songs completely and thirdly, to collect a lady’s undies (pants in Yoruba) & finish her completely.
Listen Up & Enjoy the Vibe!
- Dj Stiphbami - Naija New Skool Love Wave [MiXTape]
- DJ Baddo - All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy - Tonight [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Shadow - No Rack No Snakes [AuDio]
- Nsico Michaels - Yak Aba (Let It Be) ft Devyn Rose, Rina, O'giveR, Danny P, JSongz & Sa'Shay [AuDio]
- D'Banj, Femi Kuti, Fally Ipupa, Omawumi, Diamond & more - Cocoa Na Chocolate [AuDio]