This is a street party jam and another JayPizzle production that will buzz on the street, club, chill zones and speakers.
Kpata Kpata is a Yoruba word (that literally mean Completely), the rapper used this slang to form different meaning.
Uses it to flow with different punchlines, first is to collect and spend money completely.
Secondly, to go crazy on songs completely and thirdly, to collect a lady’s undies (pants in Yoruba) & finish her completely.
Listen Up & Enjoy the Vibe!
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]