This is a street party jam and another JayPizzle production that will buzz on the street, club, chill zones and speakers.
Kpata Kpata is a Yoruba word (that literally mean Completely), the rapper used this slang to form different meaning.
Uses it to flow with different punchlines, first is to collect and spend money completely.
Secondly, to go crazy on songs completely and thirdly, to collect a lady’s undies (pants in Yoruba) & finish her completely.
Listen Up & Enjoy the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]