DJ Spicey a.k.a Spice of Tha Party, is currently one of the most sought after club DJs in Nigeria. Popular for his work as the electrifying in-house DJ to Papas Entertainment (The Place, Lekki), DJ Spicey drops a club banger ‘Fashi’ featuring the Man of the Year, Skales.
‘Fashi’ comes right after sealing deals as the official DJ for Skales and the official DJ for OHK Entertainment, home to emerging talents such as Attitude and Kenny Wonder. ‘Fashi’ was produced by Echo, mixed and mastered by Kenny Wonder.
DJ Spicey has performed across different stages around Nigeria and has worked with reputable brands within his years as a professional disc jockey.
He had previously released a single titled ‘‘Ball Out’ which featured CDQ, Skales and Kym O (formerly known as Hakym).
DJ Spicey is expected to launch new projects in the coming weeks.
Feel the Vibe & Share Your Thoughts!!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)