The famous lyricist recently organized his traditional wedding with his wife who he got engaged to in February.
Celebrities like Dbanj, Don Jazzy, Naeto C, Wande Coal, DJ Big N, Omawumi, Chigul, Waje, Sasha, among others attended the wedding, and Nigerians have been celebrating Ikechukwu.
Michael Collins Ajereh, better known as Don Jazzy or Don Baba J, is a Nigerian record producer, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur and philanthropist. He co-founded the now defunct record label Mo’ Hits Records in 2004. Following the closure of the aforementioned record label, Don Jazzy set up Mavin Records on 8 May 2012.
Don Jazzy, as he is fondly called is from Isoko in Delta State. His mother is an Igbo princess from Abia state and his father is an origin of the Isoko people. He was born in Umuahia, Abia State. His family moved to Ajegunle, Lagos where Ajereh was raised.
Ajereh’s family moved to Ajegunle, Lagos where Don Jazzy was raised. He was educated at the co-educational high school, Federal Government College Lagos. Don Jazzy found an interest in music early in life and at age 12, began to play the bass guitar. He also gained knowledge of traditional and percussion instruments. Don Jazzy enrolled in business management studies at the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo state.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney