Duncan Daniels proves yet again, the aged fact that quality trumps quantity.
The singer/songwriter and music producer’s tenacity and persistence is admirably a staple of what successful musicians are all about.
‘Will Tomorrow Ever Come‘ explores the visceral yearning for success at what one does so passionately, ‘the wait’ for tomorrow’s coming and the dawn of ripping fruits of one’s accomplishments.
Anyone can relate to this very human experience. Duncan’s lyrics are deep and emotional, they express his passion for the music he makes and desperately belts out for the attention it deserves.
‘Will Tomorrow Ever Come’ is one of the very first songs written and recorded by Duncan Daniels during his earlier years as an artist, it is the third single off the ‘More Than A Decade of Music’ Album, released back in October.
2016 is set to be a big year for Duncan Daniels with his upcoming summer album release, titled ‘The Something Something Project’ featuring Italian Music Producer and Songwriter Enrico (NREC) Tiberi, which has already started gaining positive reviews from acclaimed critics in the industry.
Press Play & Feel the Vibe!!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]