Ize-Iyamu believes anyone who becomes the party’s candidate for the forthcoming governorship election would receive the necessary backing and all the problems facing the state will end.
According to him, the crisis is a minor one and the disputes within the party will eventually expire for peace to reign.
He added that lots of committees have been set up to reconcile the disagreements but they have always been rejected.
“I see the crisis in Edo APC as a small problem and every problem has expiration date.
“The expiration date for this crisis is when the nomination for the governorship ticket is done.
“You stop crisis by sitting down to discuss it. We have seen wars, major world wars and eventually you sit on the conference table and find what led to the war and agree on how to settle it.
“Several committees have been set up for the purpose of reconciliation and some persons have rejected it. So as it stands now it is only governorship nomination that can end the crisis.
“The party will not postpone nomination process because people are quarrelling so when tickets are being sold and bought people will recognise authority.
“And if you think there is a faction and you boycott that will be your problem. Of course, it is only one name that will go to INEC.
“So the problem in APC will soon expire when the nomination is done.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]