He revealed this today in a statement by Paulinus Nsirim, Commissioner for Information and Communications, made available to newsmen in Port Harcourt.
According to him, the outcome of the polls would offer hope for the general elections of 2023.
He added that INEC should ensure that result sheets are not in the hands of individuals and security agencies should not whisk away collation officers and later bring them back with cooked results.
His words, “Let everyone that loves this country ensure that the Sept. 19, 2020 election is credible, free and fair.
“The Police and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), should show Nigerians that they can support credible elections.
“INEC should ensure that result sheets are not in the hands of individuals. Security Agencies should not whisk away collation officers and later bring them back with cooked results.
“Complete manipulation of the electoral process causes violence. No politician will cause violence if the Police and INEC do not compromise.”
“The agenda of the All Progressives Congress (APC), is to win at all cost for us to go to the tribunal’’.
The governor also commended the U.S. and the United Kingdom for reportedly placing Visa ban on election riggers in the country.
“They should go ahead and publish their names so that a lot of things will change in our electoral process.
“Election rigging is worse than armed robbery. So whatever sanctions that can be imposed will be highly welcomed by the PDP.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]