The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) tweeted earlier today that a BRT bus conveying passengers across the Third Mainland Bridge, had fallen off the bridge into the Lagos lagoon.
Their tweet reads…�A fully loaded BRT bus fell off the 3rd mainland bridge into the Lagos lagoon, 26-11-12. Rescue work in progress. Motorists be cautious.�
But the Lagos State Commissioner for Transport says the gist is all fake saying the reports are �totally false and malicious�.
FRSC on a move of shaperly things, have deleted the tweet post
We all make mistakes, but this type is too much. I pity the department in charge of that twitter handle
SHARE AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS
- Nero – Ifeoma ft Mr. Frank
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Lyta & Fireboy DML – Soro [AuDio]