Rufus Daramola Kehinde has been sent back to prison by an Ado-Ekiti Chief Magistrate’s Court for allegedly raping his 16-year-old daughter to death.
Inspector Johnson Okunade the prosecutor, told the Court that the accused committed the offence of raping his daughter to death on August 10 in Iyin-Ekiti.
He urged the Court to send the accused back to prison pending legal advice from office of Director of Public Prosecution (DPP).
Against the plea of the accused, The Chief Magistrate Court, Mr Adesoji Adegboye, ordered that Kehinde should go back to prison and adjourned the case until November 2 for mention.
Kehinde while being arrested was dragged before a monarch in the state. At the palace, a cleric allegedly revealed that if the man was left to complete the ritual process and his money finally arrived, all his children would start to die, even if they were up to 100 in number.
- Nero – Ifeoma ft Mr. Frank
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Oxlade – DKT (Dis Kind Thing) [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]