Senate spokesperson, Sen. Ajibola Basiru revealed this in a recent statement today.
According to him, Femi Gbajabiamila is an anchor of democracy, and his thoughtful, focused, and determined leadership style is definitely admirable.
He added that God should endow him with more wisdom, strength of character, and sound health to lead other members of the House of Representatives.
His words, “The Senate prayed that God should endow him with more wisdom, strength of character and sound health to steer the canoe of the House of Representatives further and to a safe and secure harbour.”
What do you think?
Femi Gbajabiamila (born June 25, 1962, surname also spelled Gbaja-Biamila and Gbajabiamila) is a Nigerian lawyer, All Progressives Congress Leader, and Speaker of Nigeria’s 9th House of Representatives.
Gbaja Biamila attended Igbobi College in Yaba, Lagos, King William’s College on the Isle of Man, United Kingdom, Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School, United States, and the University of Lagos in Lagos.
Gbaja Biamila was elected to the House in 2003, and re-elected in 2007. He represents the Surulere I constituency of Lagos State (see Nigerian National Assembly delegation from Lagos) in the House of Representatives. He is the Speaker of the House of Representation.
He was elected speaker in the 9th National Assemly, House of Representative, with 283 vote, while his opponent Mohammed Umar Bago, came Second with 78 votes.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]